Ratings for Dr. Laurence A. Sibrack

Dr. Sibrack prescribed a medication that the FDA issued a warning of very dangerous and even fatal side effects while I was taking it. I called and told the office this and that I was having some of those symptoms. He refused to call me. He had a nurse call me. Very poor and unsafe medical followup

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I saw Dr. Sibrack twice and he was rude and "in a hurry" both visits. He prescribed a cream to which I had a terrible reaction and he wasn't terribly sympathetic. He wants to get on to the next patient and get paid.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

This Dr. NEVER touched me...Weird considering I was there to check out a number of skin abnormalities that had me concerned. He actually spent 4 minutes with me. He was borderline rude. I spend 45 minutes waiting and he spent 4 minutes not caring for me. $$$ is the object here. I wish I could complain to the insurance company. No wonder health care costs are out of sight! Don't waste your time with this DR.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Laurence A. Sibrack's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT