Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Knispel

Did a terrible job on a routine skin cancer screening. Hardly looked and did not even use a light. Did not look through my hair or check between fingers and toes even after being told I have a family history of skin cancer on both sides. Ignored subsequent complaints filed through mailed letter and voicemail. Reported me to a collection agency. I had to go to a second dermatologist and pay out of pocket. This guy is a creep.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Very welcoming and knowledgeable, but barely spent any time with me...I spent more time with the lpn than him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Very kind and reassuring Dr. He made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Just a wonderful group of professionals. Dr Knispel is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. I would advise anyone needing a dermatologist to go to this office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

The doctor was kind, related, responsive. There was no waiting, all rooms were pleasant and comfortable, all staff were friendly and reassuring, everything was done in an efficient highly professional manner. The doctor phoned to report test results. I thanked my primary care doctor for referring me to Dr. Knispel.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey D. Knispel's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT