Ratings for Dr. Annelise Hultsch

Dr. Hultsch is one to stay away from. I've been to her practice on several different occasions, and I just get the feeling that she is very unhappy with her job. She is a red head with a very bad attitude. When I had her check one of my varicose veins, she said that it wasn't very noticeable and that I had to live with it. I would never recommend this place to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Hultsch has terrible bedside manners and always seems to be in a rush. I have seen her two times and both times she did not give me the time to ask questions. It just seemed like she wanted to give me an Rx and just get the appointment over with. Overall she does not have good manners; she did not even say hi when she entered the room or goodbye when she left the room. No matter how nice the rest of the staff was I will not return to this office due to the unprofessionalism of Dr. Hultsch, which is the primary reason for visiting that office.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

My son has Down Syndrome. The staff made it clear (out loud, in the office) that they were inconvenienced by my son having Medicaid as his secondary insurance. This was extremely unprofessional, and they treated the whole situation as if it were some sort of fault on the part of my family. Our primary insurance is good enough to cover him for this office visit. If insurance and billing are your job, just do that job instead of making the customer feel poorly for having a disabled child. We are likely to find another dermatologist where we won't be treated this way in the front office.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr Hultch, is very knowlegeble. She has a great memory from previous visits and is willing to work with me on prescriptions and working with my insurance. She treated me for psoriasis which is a difficult prognosis for treatment. I had been to another Dermatologist in Fort Collins, and he wasn't agressive in his approach to my condition. If I hadn't gone to Dr. Hultch, I may still be struggling with this problem. So far, I'm comfortable with a difficult condition. I highly recommend Dr. Hultch.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Annelise Hultsch's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO