Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Peppercorn

Dr. Robert Peppercorn has been taking care of me and my family for over 30 years. He is an excellent dermatologist and allergy doctor. He has helped us with our health problems so many times I can't begin to count. His knowledge, skills, expertise and caring make him the best kind of doctor. One time I emailed him with a question and he quickly replied all the way from Germany! He was on vacation but of course I didn't know that. How many doctors would care enough about their patients to be that available? Not many. He is extraordinarily dedicated to his patients. He always takes the time to really listen to your concerns and never leaves until he asks if there is anything else he can do for you. He always checks back with you to see if you are getting better. I feel very luck that we have such a brilliant Stanford educated doctor in our area. Thank you Dr. Peppercorn

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have known Dr. Peppercorn for over 30 years. Under his care my job exposure to the elements as a Physical Education Instructor/Coach has been minimized. ALL procedures and protocols have been extremely successful. He by far is the BEST physician I know and his background, training, skills and demeanor are impeccable . Additionally I value his friendship.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I saw Dr. Peppercorn a few weeks ago when visiting my family in Yuba City California since I now live in New York. He asked me to look at this web site and make some honest comments about him and his office. Dr. Peppercorn has been the dermatologist for 3 generations of my family. We admire and respect him more than any doctor than we have ever met. I return from NYC to see him when there are hundreds of dermatologists here that I could see. He has demonstrated immense dedication to his patients and the local community as reflected by our family returning to see him for 25 or more years. He never rushes his patients and always offers honest opinions with top level services. In my opinion, any negative review on this site is absurd and must to due to someone not wanting to pay a bill or something similar. Dr. Peppercorn has been voted best doctor in the local Yuba City community dozens of times. He is voted best DOCTOR and not just best dermatologist. We watched as he built his practice from a few employees to many and from one office to 3 or 4. I know that he merged his practice into the multi-specialty Group called Sutter several years ago so he is no longer the boss or owner of the office but that has not changed his kindness and respect for all of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Peppercorn by FAR is the best physician I have ever met. For over 30 years he has been taking care of my skin care needs and educating me along the way. ALL treatments and protocols have worked and this community is most fortunate to have him. Over the years he has donated his time and talents back to the Yuba-Sutter and Colusa counties. As far as I am concerned his practice is legendary.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Peppercorn is the best doctor that I have ever met. He truly cares and treats everyone that he is his most special patient.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I too was wanting to see Dr Peppercorn, But ended up with P.A. don't like the man at all. Came home called back and told them why. made apt with Dr. Peppercorn, wont see him for a few months, Got tired of waiting so, I found another doctor in Rocklin. Dr. Peppercorns office would survive if he'd get rid of Doc Hollywood? Heck I'd make a U turn for that. Call me when you do, Anna 530-868-1044

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I went to him for a medical problem. He recommended a treatment that worked immediately. He was patient and not rushed, and had a sense of humor. When I went back for the follow-up, though, I was seen by a male PA who didn't seem to be as knowledgeable, although he was OK. I also went to the medi-spa for non-medical treatments. The staff was friendly and helpful and showed interest and concern. I have no complaints about the doctor or his staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Peppercorn is great. He is very knowledgeable and competent. He spends much time with his patients explaining what they can expect from the various treatment options available for helping skin look better and younger. He is also very respectful of his patients. I unreservedly recommend him, after years of being his patient!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr Peppercorn has taken care of me and my family for the past 15 years. He always takes extra time to explain diagnoses and treatments. He is personable and available to communicate. He recently won best specialist and his office favorite for customer service in the local newspaper. I never hear a complaint.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I always feel rushed coming into this office and I feel like my questions to the doctors are never fully addressed. I have seen them for several years now regarding acne. At my last visit I saw Dr Peppercorn (and was looking forward to this vist because ive heard such great things about him). However, he came in late, and because of this seemed very rushed. This made me uncomfortable. After review my charts for my ongoing acne he recommended that I take a medicine like Acutane to get rid of my acne, since it wasnt going away with topical/antibiotics. He explained to me what it did and the risks-that its safe, and even said he'd 'let his daughter take it'. Ive heard this is a strong med, so i went to my primary and warned against it. the nurse at peppercorns was really pushy to get my started on it, and i am glad i did my own research/got another medical opinion-its not worth the risk to me. i just leave that office frustrated with the way the dr's always rush and the information they gi

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Robert M. Peppercorn's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)