Ratings for Dr. Frederick H. Corbin

I want to start off by saying Thank you Dr Corbin and his amazing staff, they were all so polite and friendly. Dr Corbin's skills are amazing and more important he loves what he does and his hands are like magic..I highly recommend Dr Corbin to all my family and friends. Again, Thank you Dr Corbin for giving me a new beginning at age 51... .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Great doctor explains details the only complaint I have is he uses too many different implant company's I chose to get my breast aug done by him and the results are bomb! The girls there were super nice and Alice was so sweet when she helped me with sizing. Highly recommend Dr Corbin especially if you want an actual board certified plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I must say I never write reviews but needed to let others know about my experience.From the moment I called for my appointment the person who answered Muset, was so sweet, she even sent me an email to confirm the appointment. During my appt Dr Corbin answered all my questions and I felt confident he was the Dr I should go with. Ladies go by your initial feelings when choosing a doctor. My breasts came out beyond amazing. Very happy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I am very satisfied with my results. Dr Corbin is great. Overall I went to eight doctors and Dr Corbin was the best choice. He is very honest and explains the procedure well enough . I am beyond happy with my breast augmentation. Thank you Doctor

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I never give reviews because it takes too much time, but I really felt I should give one re Dr Corbin to share my experience at his office. I must first say I have gone on several consults with other Surgeons (what a waste of time) Dr Corbin and his staff made me feel great from the moment I arrived to my visit. The girls are so sweet and the Doctor is really thorough and gave me the time to ask all my questions. I never felt rushed and definitely did not feel like just another number! It was because of this that I decided to get my breast augmentation done with Dr Corbin. I could not be happier with my results. Perfection! I highly recommend this doctor if you want expertise and are not looking for bargain basement discounts!! Do not bargain hunt on your body ladies!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr Corbin is amazing. My whole experience from consultation through surgery experience was great. Thank you to Dr Corbin for the renewed confidence. A big thank you to Alice, Dee and Mewzette for taking great care of me with all my calls and questions. I would highly recommend this office. Best decision ever ...

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

In today's world of indifferent medical service, Dr. Corbin is a rare find. His office staff is not just professional, they connect with you on a personal level to provide service tailored to your personal needs and concerns. Dr. Corbin clearly establishes, for his office, the expectation of exceptional quality of care to be provided by his staff. Not only is Dr. Corbin exceptionally medically qualified, he is one of the nations best plastic surgeons. He then exemplifies his penchant for outstanding patient care by listening to the concerns of his patients, providing detailed explanations of how best to achieve the patients desired outcomes, and what specific procedures will be used to achieve those outcomes. He is a perfectionist in his work and will not end his surgical procedure until he is satisfied with the aesthetics his work will produce. Following surgery, frequent follow-ups are scheduled to ensure that the healing process is proceeding as expected. My experience with Dr. Corbin's work and level of medical and personal care can only be rated as exceptional. Brandon ............. Gynecomastia Surgery

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Professional staff, excellent Doctor and nurses. It was my first surgery and everyone made my experience feel as though it was a quick and easy process and that Definitely calmed my nerves. He worked well with hiding the scars... I referred him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I recently had a breast lift and augmentation with Dr Corbin. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am at the results. I'm a 53 year old who thought it was too late in life for me to get results I would love. I was so wrong I am happier than I've ever been with how amazing my breasts look and what it did to my overall appearance ! Dr Corbin is truly a skilled surgeon and amazing at what he does and I am proof of that!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with my results I got from Dr. Corbin and his staff. If I have any further needs in the future I definitely know I have found my doctor. I strongly recommend Dr. Corbin and his staff for anyone who is seeking results that will give confidence and

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Frederick H. Corbin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frederic Corbin is a renowned plastic surgeon who has performed many successful treatments for clients for over 25 years. Dr. Corbin has deep and vast experience and knowledge in breast augmentation, liposuction, facelift, and other cosmetic surgery and reconstructive procedures. He is certified under the American Board of Plastic Surgery and scored in the top five percentile when he received his Diplomate. Dr. Corbin looks at himself as the patient advocate, he takes his knowledge and experience and applies this to his patients individual problem to give them the best advice possible.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

HealthPartners