Ratings for Dr. Frederick H. Corbin

Professional staff, excellent Doctor and nurses. It was my first surgery and everyone made my experience feel as though it was a quick and easy process and that Definitely calmed my nerves. He worked well with hiding the scars... I referred him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I recently had a breast lift and augmentation with Dr Corbin. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am at the results. I'm a 53 year old who thought it was too late in life for me to get results I would love. I was so wrong I am happier than I've ever been with how amazing my breasts look and what it did to my overall appearance ! Dr Corbin is truly a skilled surgeon and amazing at what he does and I am proof of that!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with my results I got from Dr. Corbin and his staff. If I have any further needs in the future I definitely know I have found my doctor. I strongly recommend Dr. Corbin and his staff for anyone who is seeking results that will give confidence and

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My name is Lilia and I have know Dr. Corbin for almost 20 years now. He is the only Doctor that I trust. He is very honest and cares for his patients. I had breast surgery and he did an excellent job. I feel very confident with him, and he goes beyond to make sure you are fine. He is Number #1 TOP Surgeon. Everyone, from the anesthesiologist to the office staff make you feel very comfortable. I am very, very happy.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Corbin was super knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. His staff is awesome, they are trained and were there to answer any questions I had along the way. This is my second Breast Augmentation...I wish I would have known about Dr. Corbin the first time, they are fabulous!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Awsome is the way i describe Dr. Corbin! I must say that my decision to have a double procedure on my face was the smartest decision ever. The work Dr. Corbin performed was the best. I've seen actors with the same cosmetic surgery that didn't compare with his work. He is the best. Twenty years later i returned for another procedure and again I was amazed! GREAT JOB, quick recovery and wonderful staff. I highly recommend Dr. Corbin to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. I've seen other work and i can truly say Dr. Corbin's work is by far the best! Thank you, Dr. Corbin. Rachel

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Best Dr Ever! Enough said!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I had my breasts done 4 years ago when I was 19 by Dr. Corbin. His work literally changed my life; I was very small (not even an AAA cup) and I always felt like a boy. He gave me small natural saline implants that NOBODY would ever guess they were not my own breasts. I will be getting a rhinoplasty next. He is a great doctor, short and straight to the point unlike some other Orange County floozies that call themselves Doctors.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I heard about Dr Corbin from a friend & she said he is the BEST breast augmentation Dr around so I made an appointment. His staff was warm, kind & knowledgeable. Dr Corbin was extremely informative & explained everything to me. I went through numerous phito photo albums, patient testimonials & then booked my surgery. My surgery went great. My results are amazing. Dr Corbin did see me on every aftercare visit & at times was really quick but that didnt matter to me as Im not looking for a best friend I was looking for a Great Surgeon & thats what he is. He delivers results unlike other plastic surgeons who only talk the talk. I have referred many patients & they feel the same way. Im now getting ready to have another surgery. DR CORBIN IS THE BEST...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I had deformed breast my friends had Dr Corbin do there Mastopexy Augmenation I went to Dr Corbin he explained every thing to me and I felt very comfortable There is no scaring they look perfect can't see any scars,I then had Dr Corbin do a Rhinoplasty for I am so happy with my results. I have referred many friend and family to him they all have great results. I would only go to Dr Corbin for any plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Frederick H. Corbin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frederic Corbin is a renowned plastic surgeon who has performed many successful treatments for clients for over 25 years. Dr. Corbin has deep and vast experience and knowledge in breast augmentation, liposuction, facelift, and other cosmetic surgery and reconstructive procedures. He is certified under the American Board of Plastic Surgery and scored in the top five percentile when he received his Diplomate. Dr. Corbin looks at himself as the patient advocate, he takes his knowledge and experience and applies this to his patients individual problem to give them the best advice possible.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)