Ratings for Dr. Mark Beauchamp

This doctor was extremely rude & condesending. He would not listen to any of my concerns or symptoms. When asked if surgery would fix any of the issues, his response was, "maybe, maybe not". He was very unprofessional. Please be aware of this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My nephew went in 1/16/2014. His nose was broken in three places. My sister, the patients mother had me ask for a reference for a particular doctor. When I did Dr Beauchamp said that insurance wont cover it (I didn't ask him) and then turned to my nephew and proceeded to tell him not to let anyone talk him into plastic surgery, and not to let his mother tell him he needs to have surgery. His exact words "What must she be thinking?" he made this statement twice. He did not ask my nephew any questions besides what happened and nothing about his pain. He pushed on his nose a few times and make my nephews eyes tear up. My nephew said it was very painful and could he have some pain medication. My nephew was at a 9 on pain scale.He was told "You don't need that dope." The docs attitude was very unprofessional. I strongly do NOT RECOMMEND!P.S. Karen Turrietta in medical records was awesome! Chemain Singh

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

The nurses were very kind and friendly. The positive thing I have to say is that he was punctual, but my appointment was at 8:00 a.m. Dr. literally spent three minutes in the exam room with me. When he came in, he took the patient history paper from me, which I had just been given by the nurse and had only filled in my name, proceeded to do a quick exam by glancing in my ears, nose, and throat, and then said he couldn't do anything at all until I had a hearing test. I "lucked out" and got an appointment next week for the hearing test before he is unavailable for at least 3 weeks. I have had my serious symptoms for 2 months, and he only spared three minutes of his time, didn't explain anything at all (his head nurse did). While I understand where he is headed with treatment, he did not explain anything, showed no empathy, and gave the "get em in & out as fast as possible" feeling. For serious symptoms, I'd expect a little more hurry & concern for symptoms declared serious. Awful.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

This doctor spent a total of 5 minutes with me and quickly decided I needed a hearing test and a follow up with him even though I had no hearing complaints or issues. He didn't address any of my concerns except to shrug his shoulders and say "I don't know". Very dismissive and disinterested attitude. To top it off I had to see my primary the next day for treatment as I had a bad ongoing sinus infection which was causing an earache. I needed antibiotics, gee you think this "specialist" would have caught on to that. I've since had to re-schedule with another ENT for ongoing bouts of vertigo and balance issues (no hearing issues) but could not get an appointment until September. Its worth the wait as this Beauchamp character was a complete waste of time. I think he should head to the nearest duck pond and sit there with the rest of the quacks.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

After waiting over a month to get an appointment, I received terrible service. The Dr. was running behind, and after waiting 40 minutes, he walks in and asks me what my problem is. The Dr. did not listen at all to anything I had to say nor did he ask me any questions; he told me my primary didn't know what she was talking about. He then said that I needed to live with my pain and walked out. All in about 5 minutes. I have never been treated so poorly by medical professionals, nor been made to feel like I was wrong.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Brought my husband to assess a loss of his voice and this "doctor," after a quick exam, said he had to perform a biopsy because he saw a growth on his vocal cords. Thought this was odd since the loss of voice was following a bout of allergies. Took him for a second opinion and the doctor asked us if this guy actually looked at his vocal cords because he saw nothing but a redness likely caused by excessive coughing (from allergies). He allowed me to look into the scope and said, "Beauchamp must have been late for his golf game." This was three years ago and he is fine. HORRIBLE DOCTOR AND A HUGH WASTE OF YOUR TIME!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Complete waste of my time and money! Doesn't listen/pay attention/ or take ongoing conditions seriously.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Mark Beauchamp's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Pacificare