Ratings for Dr. Sean Levchuck

Cannot say enough about this incredible, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable human being. Saved my son's life! He always spends as much time with us as we need. A real hero!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

To put it simply, Dr Levchuck is AMAZING! My son has a severe congenital heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, this means only the right side of his heart works, leaving him with only half a heart. He has had 2 open heart surgeries already and needs another. Dr Levchuck has been there every step of the way! He is supportive and caring and loves my son as if he were his own! He never let's me leave his office if I am questioning anything. Martie the echo tech is also amazing! So is Sam the EKG tech! I am so grateful to have all these amazing people to take care of my son! I wouldn't trust my son with anyone else! There needs to be more doctors like Dr Levchuck in this world! He saved my son's life and for that I will be forever grateful! WE LOVE YOU DR LEVCHUCK!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

not to happy with the staff, rude, hard to get an appt, doctor was late, will never come back to this office, they need to get a new staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr Levechuck has been treating my daughter since she was 5 years old. She turns 18 in July. From the time we first met him in the emergency room he has always been just a phone call away. This past year a baby relative in Florida had heart problems. We called Dr Levechuck to see if he could refer them to a doctor in Florida. He offred to speak to this family member and answer any questions. He is wonderful not only to us in NY but also in Florida.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

He's one of the best Pediatric doctors that I know. Hes wonderful with my 2 1/2 yr old son and has been seeing him since he has been 3 mos old. He is friendly, knowledgable and does take the time to explain EVERYTHING!!! He is a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I have been going to him for a few years now and in my opinion I think that Famous Levchuck should be considered a hero .He has saved many lives including mine and the work and love he puts into his job as a cardiologist is just outstanding. Dr.Levchuck is the doctor who never gives up and he overcomes any obstacles he's faced with just so he can save a young child's life and he will work night and day just to come up with a solution to help you and in my opinion I just think that's amazing and he always has a smiling happy face when you walk in. Many people might think that it is scary to go to the doctor's but when you go to his office you will feel right at home .I am proud to be one of his patients and if you need a cardiologist then Dr.Sean G. Levchuck is just the doctor you are looking for at St.Francis Hospital in Roslyn because he would save your life too. ;) Really he deserves higher than a 5 but it only goes up to 5

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I AM 41 YEARS OLD AND DR. LEVCHUCK SAVED MY LIFE I WENT TO DR,L. AND HE FOUND THAT I HAD A HOLE IN MY HEART THAT WAS 3CM. HE SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED IT ADDING 20-30 YEARS TO MY LIFE DR. L TOLD ME THAT I WAS A JUST A MATTER OF TIME FOR ME. DR. L. IS COMPASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND PROFESSIONAL. I COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER MAN TAKING CARE OF ME AND FOR THAT I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO HIM. I'M SURE HE DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE HOW MUCH HE GIVES TO HIS PATIENTS. I HOPE HE KNOWS THAT THE LIVES HE SAVES AND THE LIVES HE TOUCHES WILL NEVER FORGET HIM. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO HIM.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I am an adult now but this dr changed my life. He took over my file after another dr and sent me walking out after being told I did not have a problem. Other doctors strung me along for years and let me believe I had a problem. He also went to bat for me at a moments notice to clarify things with other doctors trying to stop me from becoming a fireman.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Levchuck is simply the best doctor around. My daughter has been seeing him for several years and we both adore him. He is very acknowledgeable in his field and truly cares for his patients. We believe Dr. Levchuck is a rare gem and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Levchuck is beyond phenomenal. He is brilliant, compassionate, and experienced. He takes plenty of time with you and really cares about you as an individual. He goes above and beyong the call of duty no matter how busy he is. He is one of the greatest, kindest doctors I've ever seen and I would trust him with my own children. You could not be in better hands than you are with him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Sean Levchuck's Credentials

• Farsi

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup