Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Massarelli

Knowledgable, researches on your behalf, a great advocate for your health, genuinely caring, amazing doctor!I'll be *so* sad when she retires.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Massarelli for many years now and I will go to no one else. She is the only Dr I've been to that makes sure you leave her office feeling like she has helped you out. She is such an empathetic and compassionate Dr which is unfortunately hard to find around Sackville.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The most kind, competent, and caring Dr. I've ever met. As someone said once, she's the gold standard as far as physcians go. I agree wholeheartedly. .

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

A very carrying Doctor. She's the perfect Doctor for me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr.Massarelli is an amazing doctor. Dr.Massarelli is my aunt, and she was always there when I was hurt which was often considering the mountain biking i do. The energy she gives off is amazing whether at work or at home helping me bandaging and concusions. Julyen Massarelli-Milas.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

i can to nb from ns pregnaut and took me in and followed me up still to this day...there are days where i dont like her cause she took me off painkillers but she was right in tellin me she would be failing me as a doctor giving them to me without lookin more into other options..she doesnt once hesitate sending me to specialists and i do really apreciate her for it anyone would be lucky to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I only met her when I found I was pregnant, she was the only doctor in town who would take my case, and I am so thankful. She is compassionate, listens, and seeks information if required. I have worked with many doctors and I have found her to be the most caring one I have met. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

if she don't understand something she will find out why and help with the best care she has to give. best doctor i ever had caring kind and loving

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

I am able to get an appointment in a timiely manner and very rarely is there a long waiting period. She is very pleasnat and pro active. Dr Martin takes the time to talk to you and is not pushing the patient out the door like so many doctors .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. E. Massarelli is a wonderful and compassionate medical doctor. She takes the time to listen and investigate my issues. She respects my input and is always thorough. She is very professional and yet I always feel comfortable. I am confident in her expertise. I had cancer and she was there for me and still is.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007