Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth K. Shim

She has a good reputation and deserves it! I never feel like I'm in doubt about things when I leave. Parking is expensive, though I park on the street if I can find some.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

I recently had my first visit with Dr. Shim. It was great - the staff was very pleasant, I was taken quickly, and I was given multiple chances to ask questions and have "just one more thing looked at." Dr. Shim knew ALL about the issues I presented her with, and she was very reassuring and did not rush at all. I am definitely going to go again, next time I need a dermatologist. (I had heard that she also did cosmetic procedures, but none were mentioned by her - and I'm sure I could use one or two! She only referred me to a lotion I could get at the pharmacy - which does look like it will be good.)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr Shim is very helpful. I went to her on recommendation from my internist. Not only did I get the most thorough mole check I've ever had (she specializes in skin cancer surgery), her staff is really nice. She also does cosmetic stuff like lasers and wrinkle fillers, but that isn't what I went for.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Elisabeth K. Shim's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)