Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Nimni

I saw this doctor and wanted to give her a good review. I was happy with the care I received. She is a good listener, patient and also very knowledgable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Great doctor. Very smart and to the point. Up on all the latest treatments.I had a persistant wart on my hand that I had seen several doctors for with out any luck. Dr. Nimni injected it with something and bam! it was gone within a month. I am iternally greatful. Thought it would never go away!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I brought my daughter in to see Dr.Nimni for eczema. She was very personable and attentive with me and my daughter. While she was inspecting my daughters skin she saw a tiny mole on her scalp. I had shown this before to the pediatrician who reassured me it was nothing but to keep an eye on it. Dr. Nimni looked at it and said it would need to be biopsied because it did not look OK. My 11 year old daughter is not good with needles so the doctor sent us to the waiting room with a numbing cream on her scalp and we waited for about 30 minutes for it to kick in. After that we went back in the room and Dr. Nimni was very soothing and reassuring with my daughter. The biopsy was done so gently my daughter hardly felt it. The results which took about a week to come back. When we got the news that it was an "atypical mole" I was very panicked. Dr.Nimni reassured us that this was not a death sentence and my daughter would be OK. After one more procedure my daughter is well. Thank you Dr. Nimni.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Very pleased with this doctor and her staff. Knows her stuff! I will definitely continue my regular skin checks with her and will refer my family and friends as well!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I saw Dr. Nimni at USC where she was teaching the dermatology residents. I came for some blisters that had been going on for months. I had seen several doctors in the past with different explanations. I was confused by all the different information I had gotten in the past. She took the time to explain my condition to me while teaching the residents at the same time. It is nice to have a doctor who truly listens. So rare.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Went to her for 6-7 years and then in the middle of cancer treatment- she disappears, deciding to stop her practice and doesn't let her patients know at all. I called to make a follow-up appt. with her and found out on the phone that she had left the practice and was no longer practicing. No explanation, nothing!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth Nimni's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1994)

GHI