Ratings for Dr. Karyn L. Grossman

I can't say enough about how great my experience was at Grossman Dermatology – it’s no wonder Dr Grossman has such a huge celebrity following

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Karyn Grossman for the first time and have to say I was so impressed from the time I checked in with the beautiful atmosphere and smiling receptionist, greeting me with fresh mint water to Dr. Grossman's friendly approach and thoroughness to her knowledgable staff. There was a bit of a wait and I did have to fill out a lot of paperwork but it was well worth it. Not only did she detect questionable moles in the skin cancer screening that my other doctor had missed but also addressed the pigmentation on my face that has been bothering me for years. She reassured me that she would be able to treat it as well as all of the other concerns I have that aging brings on. At the end of the visit, I left with a personalized skincare regimen, great products and my next appointment already scheduled. Such a fabulous experience! I have found my dermatologist!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr Grossman and her staff are top-notch. I received the best filler/Botox treatment I have ever had, and I have seen many doctors throughout the Beverly Hills/Santa Monica area. She is a true artist, and I have never been happier with my results. Dr Grossman's staff is so professional & courteous, and my consultation was smooth and comfortable. I cat speak high enough of Grossman Dermatology.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Went in to get some unsitely moles removed. The kind that have bothered me since I was a kid. She tells me that we needed to remove another Pre Cancerous mole first at a cost of 3500. So, it's 5 months later and she has found another "questionable" mole. She still hasn't touched the moles I went in to have taken care of originally. This doctor is a scam artist and used car salesman. Avoid her like she was Cal Worthington and you were the Bug, cause she'll squash you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Karyn L. Grossman's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal