Ratings for Dr. George K. Llewellyn

I wish I could give a zero star rating. For being a board certified dermatologist, they couldn't even diagnose a common skin condition that another doctor diagnosed accurately in 5 seconds. They cost me an arm and leg because of their misdiagnosis. DO NOT TRUST Aloe Dermatology, they will lie to you, treat you disrespectfully and cost you a fortune. Local doctors have no regard for these clowns. Save yourself the trouble and find a real dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He very thorough and cares deeply about aesthetics as well as skin health (ex. when removing a potential basal cell from my face he was very cautious about having minimal scarring). As someone who is prone to skin cancer, I trust his ability and expertise at early detection. I also like that he is very knowledgeable about cosmetic procedures and anti-aging skincare products/procedures. My husband and I both trust our skin to him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Very efficient, helpful and decisive. Would use him again. He was great with my 7 yr. old daughter.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. George K. Llewellyn's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet