Dr. Paul H. Kuneck

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Kuneck

You don't get to see Dr. Kuneck very often at the clinic. He is good, but his clinic has a few lackadaisical or somewhat sloppy nurses (but a few good ones too) who rush you through and don't go over your treatment plan very well with you. You tend to feel like this is a very overbooked, rushed clinic, where they are cramming in patients. Kind of a sarcastic, defensive female lab tech. Staff left me sitting in exam room for several minutes w/o letting me know I could have gotten dressed and left. Nursing staff not very prompt in calling you back, especially with test results you are anxiously awaiting for. They didn't call my insurance to check on covered treatments or meds for me (like other clinics have done for me in the past), so I had to do a lot of my own calling around. But, Dr. Kuneck seems detail-oriented and concerned, which is good.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Wonderful! Although he often is running behind schedule, he never makes you feel rushed. He listens, advises and above all, he makes you feel as if your his only patient. Very rare these days. He returns calls himself promptly. Highly recommended for infertility treatments.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Paul H. Kuneck's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1974)

HealthPartners