Ratings for Dr. Marie B. Britz

Dr. Marie Britz is one of the best doctors I know. She has a great bedside manner and does not push medication or procedures you don't need. A lot of people think that a doctor is bad because they didn't find anything wrong with you. And it seems that there are a lot of bitter people leaving reviews they have no business leaving because THEY had a bad day. You don't know Doctor Britz after one visit. I have known her for 20 years now and I will continue to seek her medical expertise for she is the best you will find. Who meets someone for 15 minutes and thinks it's appropriate to run home and post a nasty review of someone. That just seems odd to me. Lighten up people. I would like to review you! I highly recommend Dr. Britz!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Britz was extremely rude when she was evaluating my son. Her staff is also very rude and not helpful. When you request information from them they have attitudes and are not helpful. Do no waste your time or money on this practice.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I have known Dr. Marie Britz for 19 years on a personal level and as a patient. She has one of the best side manners I have experienced. There is no wait time once you walk in the door. You are roomed almost immediately. She takes her time to explain what you have and is conservative in her ways. What I mean by that, is that she does not jump to to a procedure just for heck of it. If it is something that will go away with time she lets you know and I love that about her. She talks to her patients over the phone when they call in concerned about a diagnosis. She truly cares about her patients. I love Dr. Britz and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Marie B. Britz's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1972)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union