Ratings for Dr. Brad Budolowski

Awesome group of people there, they are helpfull, understanding and in my experience when emergencies arise have been amazing at getting you in as soon as humanly possible. Also I have found through mine and my sons care that they are very thorough great place to go

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Not bad for doing chiropractic work, however I did not find him very sincere. It's kind of hard to see someone as sincere when they are talking to you, however not looking at you...instead looking out the window (no one was walking in). Since it's happened more than once, I've decided not to waste my time...or apparently his.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Absolutely excellent! Fixes my back every time. Does not push repeat treatments. Helpful conversationalist eases me through treatment process. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Brad was terrific and took the time to listen to me. He explained my injury and the kinds of exercises that would help me. His staff was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend him to any of my friends. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Brad was very helpful in the treatment in my back .I have a reocuring problem and he was very helpful. Since seeing him i have cut back on treatments from once a week to once a month.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I have Blue Cross coverage which affects my small fee. Dr. gave me utmost attention and expalined my problem clearly. Very gentle and concerned with my problem and spent a great deal of time treating me. Not in a big hurry to dismiss me. Very sincerely answered questions and addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I'm very skeptical of this guy's knowledge. Although he loves to talk about himself, as mentioned by other posters, as well as how poor other doctors are, I question his ability. He just doesn't come across as credible. If you notice, he also took the "easy" degree in the US to become a doctor, so even that title is dubious. I'd prefer a properly trained professional, not someone who took the easy US road in Georgia because they couldn't qualify in Canada. Find another Chiropractor and you'll be better served!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

He was the first chiropractor I ever saw and I was terrified. He put me at ease and explained everything he would do. He was very gentle and I was not afraid to go back. I had constant headaches before seeing him and now they are totally gone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

I will NEVER go back to theis dr. or recommend that others go. He spent more time trying to sell his vitamin-line and talking down to me, than he did trying to fix my neck. Spoke to me like I was nothing and that he was GOD. Not a very professional professional!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

excellent. He is very gentle, effective. Comes across as forthright. I have never felt pressured to come in for ongoing treatments the way I have with other chiropracters. I've been a repeat customer and I'll keep going back!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007