Ratings for Dr. Seth A. Riddle

Very knowledgeable & caring. Gave me multiple options for where I wanted my lab tests sent to and had billing come speak with me regarding the most affordable best options. As a nurse, I thought he was very professional, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

In 35 years of taking kids and now a parent to Dr appointments, Seth Riddle has the worst bedside manner I have encountered. He was very rude and condesending when asked any questions.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Would not recommend dr. Riddles to nobody messed up my daughter's nose and now it looks deformed and having to go see another rhinoplasty doctor..

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Riddle is helpful and accommodating. He has taken care of me and my daughters and is very kind. He cares about his patients and shows clearly in his work. I highly recommend him to all my friends and will do so in the future.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Riddle is definitely one of the best! He's very friendly, knowledgable, and I feel like he really is listening to what I have to say. He answers questions thoroughly and I'll continue to recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have dealt with a lot of surgeons, and Dr. Riddle is the best ENT I know. He is an extremely knowledgeable and talented surgeon who ALWAYS puts his patients first. He is always happy to answer any questions you have is very personable. I strongly recommend him to anyone in need of ENT or plastic work.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

From the first initial contact we had with Dr. Seth Riddle's office we were impressed. The secretary was professional and helpful in making our appointment. Our appointment was for our 5 yr old son and he was nervous and scared. Our appointment was prompt and on time. Each staff member treated us with care and respect. Staff members truly took time to talk not only to me and my husband but, to my son. They each explained in a way 5yr old could understand the things that were going on. This was so appreciated!!! Dr. Riddle was knowledgable and kind! He showed true sympathy and care for my son, as treatment and surgery options were discussed. Together we decided surgery would be the best option. Dr. Riddle then took time to explain to our son what would happen. We left the office with a burden lifted and my son was no longer scared of the Dr office. On the day of Surgery Dr Riddle came out before explaining the procedure and truly making my son feel loved and comfortable. After surgery again he took time to talk with me and visit with my son and let him know he had done a good job! Post op appointment and staff again great experience! We are forever in the debt of this amazing Dr and staff my son is now able to hear and is happier and healthier!!! We would recommend this office to all family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Riddle is an excellent ENT/plastic surgeon. I have worked with him in the operating room and seen him as a patient myself. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I recommend many friends and family members to him, and they have been happy with their treatment as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I went to see Dr. Riddle for my sinuses. I had been suffering from sinus inflections almost every month. Dr. Riddle provided a thorough exam and explained to me what was going on. He offered solutions and discussed options. I decided to go with surgery. I have not had a sinus infection since. I would highly recommend Dr. Riddle to my family and friends. He is very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have been there twice and waited both times for over 2 hours to get in. Everyone in lobby was irritated about the wait because they tell you 45min wait and it ends up being 2hrs. I would rather check in and leave for an hour or have them give me a call before I arrive. The audiologist is awesome, other than that everyone seems like they are uptight and in a very big hurry and even grumpy at times. By the time I have waited that long - I felt like I deserved someone who can be apologetic and nice vs rude and angry. Not real thrilled about ever going back!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Seth A. Riddle's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1993)