Ratings for Dr. Andries Van Heerden

arrogant, for sure does not know his antidepressants, prescribes it to my friend , who asked for a few days of rx for sleep before her exams

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

WTF? Prescribes ELAVIL on my best friend for his severe migraine pains that are unbearable? And then switches it up to Cymbalta? I dont think anti-depressants are the answer. WHat does that have to do with Migraines and brain pain? SSRI's? sorry, but the only answer my best friend gets from doctors for his severe migrain pains are "take more anti-depressants". Thats the only answers he gets: take this anti-depressant for your migraines.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My family has been seeing this doctor for coming on 10 years now and we have nothing but praise for Van Heerden. He always takes time to listen to your concerns and always gets down to the bottom of things. I went in for issues with sleeping and he discovered my heart has an extra beat from time to time and there is a slight murmur. I am going for all needed tests now. I feel safe in the hands of a doctor with such care and compassion for every person he treats.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

One of the most intelligent, caring doctors I have met. He makes sure that you get the full treatment you need and makes sure you're fully satisfied with the way things turn out. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

This man is the BEST DOCTOR I have ever seen in my 72 years of life.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

This is the best Dr. I have ever seen in my life. He is very kind, patient and caring. He takes a genuine interest in every patient and never rushes you.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

The most amazing Doctor I've ever met. Very knowledgeable, incredible bedside manner, explained things thoroughly, he's fast and efficient and highly skilled. I had a minor procedure done and experienced almost no pain or discomfort and his stitches are small and perfect. I wish I could give him a higher rating than 5/5. Glad he's my family doctor; what a wonderful human being

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Doesn't waste anytime, direct and to the point, very knowledgeable. I'm glad he's my Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Great Dr. Very caring and efficient! Best Dr in town hands down!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I love going to Dr. Van Heerden! Although sometimes the wait time is a little long, I don't mind at all considering I know the care I will receive. Getting an appointment is no problem and he is very accommodating. My son who was just over a year had a terrible rash all over his face, arms and legs. I took him to the hospital where we waited from 8AM-3PM and the doctor there had no idea what was wrong with him. Prescribed him some medication, and then left us on our way. I called Van Heerden which I should have done in the first place, and we got in immediately. As soon as he saw my son's rash, he knew EXACTLY what was wrong. Prescribed him the RIGHT medication. Thank you Dr. Van Heerden & Miranda! You two are an excellent team!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014