Ratings for Dr. Wendy E. Roberts

I felt very welcomed, the staff was fabulous and the Dr. was amazing. I came in for a consult and now I cannot wait for the results. I recommend her to all my friends!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Prices are way to expensive they only care for you if your paying top dollar.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Amazing Dr. She really knows her stuff. Very nice accommodating staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The staff had excellent Customer Service. I was taken care of from the moment I get there until I was done with my appointment. You can tell the Doctor and her staff really care about their patients. They were warm and comforting and I certainly would recommend Dr. Roberts to anyone looking for the best dermatologist in the Desert.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Very rude doctor. Did not follow up as she promised and gave me products to use after she administered a chimical peel that was expired. When inquiring about how to further treat my skin she was very rude and wouldn't aske specific questions. I thought I had a right to ask questions, especially being that I was spending $200 for a consultation and getting a chemical peel (of which only $50 of my consultation fee was applied to). I really did not enjoy the visit and did not think her treatment fixed anything. Waste of my time and money. I think she's in it for the money.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

this office made me an appointment that I drove in from an hour out of town to attend. WhenI arrived they were gone, the office closed with no note or explanation. I NEVER RECEIVED AN APOLOGY OR EXPLANATION. BAD ,UNPROFESSIONAL , PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Appointments canceled because "doctor was out of town", but never notified before hand. Given a quote for service of $150 office visit, and was charged $600 for simple exam lasting 15 minutes. Was forced to wait 3 hours for service after being put in an examining room.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Wendy E. Roberts's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA