Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Milligan

No nonsense doctor with many years of experience. He did excellent Moh's surgery on my face. I would trust him for any cosmetic procedure too..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I feel as a professional a Dr. Should be helpful , not hurtful. Dr. Milligan doesn't give a .... About anyone. He is rude and disrespectful. He should take a look in the mirror and see himself for the Durant he is.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Seen him numerous times, while his speed sometimes comes off as uncaring, he is one of the best Dermatologist around, I don't pain for hand holding... If I have a problem I want it fixed. He's the guy .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I absolutely love dr Milligan. I'm not looking for a personality I'm looking for greatness. He is experienced. The coachella valley is a haven for deadbeat doctors. I lived there for 40 yeas. I've been thru many doctors until I found perfection. Milligan is superior and brilliant. If you want a hand holder get a dog!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

The good news is that my plan changed dermatologists and I don't go there anymore. The new guy did a full body examination and immediately said you've got 5 areas that I'm sure are cancerous and need immediate biopsies. Two were squamous cell, the others basal cell cancers. The bad news is Milligan's assistant (the doc never examined me in the year that I went there) told me that 3 of the 5 areas were benign keratoses which she froze off at least twice even though they kept coming back. The other 2 areas she said were rashes and to apply over-the-counter cortisone cream which only made them worse. I'm making this known to all medical authorities and am contemplating legal action.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Milligan is cold and impersonal. My mother has seen him several times, yet he has been unable to help alleviate her suffering with severe eczema or psoriasis on both feet. I saw him, too, for a skin condition, and he treated me as a number--not a person. Personality and bedside manner are important to me. I want to feel like a doctor has genuine concern and wants to help me. I did not have that feeling with Dr. Michael Milligan--and I know my mom doesn't either. I feel sorry for my mom because Dr. Milligan is the only doctor she can see through her Aetna insurance :(

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Staff needs training, too rushed. Dr. Very nice and good bedside manners. I will see him again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

My primary care doc referred me here. I was skeptical to visit based on the review and I should have listened to the negative reviews. The staff here is very unprofessional and their behavior is unacceptable. Went here for the first time - no greeting, no smile, no "thank you's." You could hear them complaining about a patient that wasn't happy about something - very unacceptable. Waited for 30 minutes past my appt time. The dr. came in pretty quickly and seemed nice, but there was something very creepy about him - the kind of thing that makes the hairs on your neck stand up. He literally spent only 4 minutes with me and hardly seemed to care about my condition or situation. I will find another Dermatologist and thankfully I can since I have a PPO health insurance plan. Don't waste your time coming here. This is by the far the worst doctor experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I went to see Jon Poling he used to work in Doctor Milligan's office. Jon Poling is a **** I would not recommend his to my worst enemy. He left scares so bad on my face then I later found out I could have radiation. Jon Poling is not even a doctor he is a Physician Assistant. He is no longer working at Dr. Milliagan's office he is working somewhere on El Paseo. Do not let him touch you!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Knowledgable physician, but not very good bed side manner. Rushed and not very friendly. Office staff (reception) very unfriendly, often rude.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Michael P. Milligan's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA