Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Miller

I might have been better served by a Drive-thru med appt. No time for questions, in and out of exam room within five minutes. That's no exageration. I have since found a real Dr.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

My husband and I have been to Dr. Miller a couple of times but we won't be going back. He may be knowledgeable and experienced, but his bedside manner is atrocious. When I had a growth removed from my nose recently, he moved so fast it terrified me. First he stuck a needle of novacaine into the growth and then before it could numb the spot, took his scalpal and cut it out and it HURT. The numbing effect kicked in about 3 or 4 minutes after the procedure was over but too late to save me from the trauma. He's brutal in my opinion. Also the way he takes that freezing gun and zaps you all over your body...zap..zap...zap...is quite painful and he goes at it like a carpenter with a nail gun. We dreaded going back to him so much we decided it was time to find another doctor. One with a gentler approach who is more sensitive to the pain he inflicts.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Bruce D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Placerville, CA