Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Game

I am so pleased to have Dr. Game as my Doctor. She is very informative, and explains everything. She is there for the patient, and when she has a student doctor in her office learning, she explains things to that student and I have learned so much from her about my health and do and don'ts also. She takes her time with you and your problems. If I have to wait in the waiting room for a while, I know it's because she takes her time with a patient and I may be that patient who needs the extra time some day. Rock on Doc. Game !! I appreciate you !

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Game is very thorough. I never feel rushed with her and trust every word that comes out of her mouth. She isn't afraid to make referrals to rule out all possible issues. I truly feel she cares about my health as much as I do! Punctuality is rated low only because I understand she takes her time with each patient. If she is running late for my aptm I don't mind because I know she will still give me the same care. I look forward to my aptm with her knowing when I leave everything is going to be better. VERY compassionate to both my physical and mental well being!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever seen!!! I was pregnant when I got stuck with seeing her, she pushed so hard on my stomach trying to move baby so she could get the heart beat... it hurt for 6 hours! I get migraines, she told me I should be taking advil migraine, instead of Tylenol. Which being told from another doctor it could/will cause birth defects! Also I should put my 2 1/2 year old in daycare, so if I get a migraine I can just lay down! At my 20 week ultra sound, I was told by the first doctor I seen for a pregnancy conformation that I was missing an artery in the umbilical cord! Which I should of recived a call from Dr. Game or another doctor at the rmh clinic! I cancelled my prenatal care, at the rmh clinic due to being stuck with her! AWFUL DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Wonderful experience, She was very kind and caring and listened to everything I had to say, she wasn't trying to rush me out she checked everything I needed and was one of the best doctors I've seen !

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Game is amazing! Kind,caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Helpful, knowledgeable. No blah blah blah, just gets to the point. Much appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Loves to push pills at patients. Zero bedside manners, bad attitude, hates men

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

She is a terrible doctor. Had to see her twice. The first time, I had torn a ligament in my hand and couldnt move my thumb. While me and my mom were waiting we hear very clearly say (out side the door of our room) that she needed to clear people out. She then came in, grabbed my thumb and jerked it around. She said it was fine and sent me home. The second time I went because of bad heart pulpitations and she was busy texting the entire time she was with me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I needed a Dr note to go back to work after breaking my collar bone so Dr. game was the first person I could get in to see. I don't know if she believed me when I said I had broken it only a couple days before but she decided I needed to feel the broken ends grinding together as she rotated my shoulder. She then informed me that the brace I was given to support it was useless and didn't do anything anyways. Guess who ended up needing surgery to fix a poorly healed collarbone. Also had girlfriend seen in emergency by Dr.games. With no signs or symptoms of it, she was diagnosed with strepp throat. When nothing improved several days later, we went back in to see another doctor who had no idea where Dr. games diagnosis came from. The gf actually had a particularly bad strain of flu going around.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

How is this woman even a doctor?!? About 1.5 years ago I injured my chin/face and required stitches. A group of cysts ended up forming during the healing process that needed surgically removed by a dermatologist. There was actually 2-3 cysts they removed. Anyways, one has grown back and ruptured. I was informed by her that "cysts are not supposed to be removed because they grow back all the time, even if removed" ( first time I have ever heard that ) Well, every single other doctor/health website/clinic on that planet that I have ever spoken to/researched has informed me that cysts can cause a bad infection once they have ruptured if they are not taken care of..

Dr. Kathleen Game's Credentials