Ratings for Dr. Douglas K. Ulmer

extremely competent and very thorough in explaining my my needs

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Ulmer for more than 25 years and have found him to be very professional and able to resolve all my issues. I have acne and my skin looks wonderful. I'm now 56 and people tell me how great my skin looks. I've also had my daughter (who inherited my skins problems) go and she's an adult now with beautiful skin. I also find his staff to be very friendly. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I was referrred to Dr, Douglas Ulmer by a friend. All I wanted was a peel around my eyes and botox. I was informed that the botox was $13 a unit, which is quite costly in a bad economy, most doctors are charging $10- $11 per unit. Heres the kicker, his office lady said I would have to pay not only $196 for the botox but i'd also have to shell out another $150 for an office visit! Keep in mind I was referred to this doctor who has been a patient of his for over 20 years! I don't know about you but when I usually refer friends to a doctor I get discounts or a referral fee! As for the peel I was going to have done, that would cost $800 because I'm a new patient, my friend only had to pay $400. I f were you i'd go to a doctor who isn't so money hungry. He may be a good Dr, I'll never know, but if you want to go broke adding a little botox visit Dr. Ulmer. I've been to doctors in Beverly Hills who don't charge this nuch!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Ulmer knows what hes doing when it comes to Dermatology. Very intellgent Dr. that is down to earth and receptive to any concerns you present. I saw other dermatologist before him and they pale in comparison. I highly recommend considering see him for any dermatological needs.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Douglas K. Ulmer's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)