Ratings for Dr. Kimberly J. Butterwick

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Butterwick for years and find her to be one of the most caring, honest and skilled Drs we have ever met. Dr. Butterwick has done botox and fillers for me with excellent, conservative results and I plan on having other non invasive treatments in the near future. Dr. Butterwick and the wide array of non invasive treatments available at her office are worth the 5 hour drive!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

I have been a patient for years...I have regular botox and facial fillers... She is wonderful and keeps me looking younger then I am.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I went to Dr Butterwick for a liposculture procedure to remove fat in my love handles. I have been working out and dieting, and the weight just wouldn't come off. Dr Butterwick did an amazing job of sculpting my love handles and I finally feel confident with the way I look! Also, the office is great. All of the nurses are so warm and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Kimberly J. Butterwick's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet