Ratings for Dr. Kimberly J. Butterwick

What can I say. Stay away from her for fillers. no aesthetic sense, she injected too much everywhere which makes it impossible to dissolve. It has been almost a year and my face is lumpy,asymmetrical and a bloated mess. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

She has no aestheticc sense, did not listen to my treatment goals. Asked to put filler in exact locations, what dud she do? put it in all other places, made my oval face into a rectangle. Notes were sloppy and she did not remomber where she injected. I have been dealing with the complication for 8 months. very expensive to fix her mistake. Her overfilled cheeks should have been a red flag

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Butterwick for years and find her to be one of the most caring, honest and skilled Drs we have ever met. Dr. Butterwick has done botox and fillers for me with excellent, conservative results and I plan on having other non invasive treatments in the near future. Dr. Butterwick and the wide array of non invasive treatments available at her office are worth the 5 hour drive!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

I have been a patient for years...I have regular botox and facial fillers... She is wonderful and keeps me looking younger then I am.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I went to Dr Butterwick for a liposculture procedure to remove fat in my love handles. I have been working out and dieting, and the weight just wouldn't come off. Dr Butterwick did an amazing job of sculpting my love handles and I finally feel confident with the way I look! Also, the office is great. All of the nurses are so warm and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Kimberly J. Butterwick's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp