Ratings for Dr. Raul A. Pardave

I was referred to Dr. Pardave by a friend of mine, who highly recommended him. I've been to see him a few times, and have been pleased with his knowledge, kindness, and willingness to take the time to answer all my questions. He is not a doctor that rushes you out the door...he really takes his time with each patient and is very attentive. He was late for one of my appointments but since it was once I'm not complaining.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Very short-sighted doctor. Ignored pain in my legs, even though i told him it was a serious muscle injury. Two years later another doctor ordered x-rays and an mri and I have severe muscle damage. Am now in intense treatment for it. Also generally very flippant about my medical concerns, including very strong anxiety attacks which he told me where at least helping me lose weight. This was not only insulting but unhelpful. He did not take me seriously and because I was not smart enough to advocate for myself I am paying for it now. Advocate for yourself, let your doctors really know what you are feeling! If they don't listen, get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

He's staff (nurses) are not really nice. However, he is really nice and answers your questions and talks to you about anything you want to talk about. He's really friendly and patient. He treats both my husband and I and we are very pleased with performance. If we're concerned about something he will actually try to help you. He's not in a rush to get out of the room like other doctors are. He's been my doctor for 3 years now and I think he's a great one. But, he's staff are mean and kind of rude.But, I've never told him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Raul A. Pardave's Credentials

• Univ De Montemorelos, Esc De Med, Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1982)