Ratings for Dr. Ilya Reyter

Super detail oriented staff and doctor. I'm always nervous to let new people touch my face, but my friends have been raving out the asi office in Sherman Oaks with dr. Reyter so I went for a chemical peel to fade my sun spots. So happy. Peeled for 3 days just like he said I would. New skin looking great!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Had a terrific experience with dr reyter and his staff. I was referred to him by another dermatologist who could not do my surgery, and I was seen by his associate and then by him for surgery. Everything turned out great. Special thanks to his surgical nurse.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I used to see Dr Reyter in westlkae, but I moved as he moved and came back to Sherman Oaks but now in westlake village also. Amazing, caring doctor with a great bedside manner. I do some cosmetic stuff with him, but only because he doesnt push it on me (like 2 other dermatologist I've been to). I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I found Dr. Reyter by reading reviews since I am relatively new to Los Angeles. Dr. Reyter is everything I look for in a doctor.He listened to my numerous concerns and addressed each one. I felt that he was totally present with me - that alone is amazing since most doctors appear to be in a rush and often seem more concerned with getting to the next patient than interacting with the one they are speaking with. It is clear that Dr. Reyter is extremely bright and an expert in his field yet he has not one bit of arrogance - he is easy to talk with and very personable. He has done a lot of extra training in the area of skin cancer so I felt confident to have him do my skin check. He removed a small bump and told me he will call me next week with the results - he is not mailing the results or having his assistant call me - he will call me himself. Totally caring and genuine - he is exceptional! I wish I could have him as my primary care physician. If you are looking for a dermatologist, look no further!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dont know why I am writing this but I just did my lips for the first time - after swearing I'd never do them (ever). Dr. Reyter is amazing. I look incredible

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Reyter took me off my antibiotics. My really old dermatologist kept me on them for 11 years. Dr. Reyter introducted me to acutane. I love my face!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

This is the only doctor that I let touch my face.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I saw Dr. Reyter on the recommendation of my friedn. I have been misdiagnosed by 2 other doctors (my internist, and another dermatologist). Dr. Reyter was amazing, got my medical records from all the other docs, pieced together the puzzle, and finally figured out that I have a rare form of psoriasis. All I needed was ultraviolet light to make it go away. This is incredible! I rarely write positive reviews - but I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I had a very pleasant experience. My acne was the problem at first. It cleared within 2 months, and I've since gone back for botox, laser treatments and Restalane, which is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Ilya Reyter's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HIP