Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Lichtenstein

Throughout my adolescence, I went to Dr. Lichtenstein for help with my acne. While at first, the antibiotics he prescribed did help tremendously, he took me off them and everything went downhill from there. He kept prescribing me different antibiotics; all which made me sick and were unavailing. The staff in his office do provide great service, though. All of the girls are kind and welcoming, which I enjoyed immensely. I did notice that several times, Dr. Lichtenstein would become kinda moody and he swore at me once because I forgot a few things about my regimen. He also didn't remember my drug allergies,which would have taken him just a glance at my file, that cost me unnecessary expense and dermal irritation. Dr. Lichtenstein, although at first seemingly helpful, is kinda functionless to visit in the end, for me anyway... He needs to improve his rapport and his expertise at suitable methods to maintain acne instead of venting his frustrations on his paying customers; his patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Paul R. Lichtenstein's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1969)