Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Weyer

This office is just a waste of time. They don't care about you even to call back like they said they would. I was going to get surgery before my insurance was canceled. Ruth called the insurance and set my surgery date 2 days after my insurance was cancelled. What really irks me is she told me she called the insurance and said everything was good. Now I'm out of work and surgery because of wrong information. I would go somewhere else where the staff is more customer focused and actually care.

Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Weyer is a wonderful doctor. His staff helpful and friendly. He is kind patient and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Weyer and his nurses seem to know what they're doing, and they're very nice. But his staff does not have a "customer focus" by any means. Calling or faxing a prescription to a pharmacy is just too much trouble, even when two of them are sitting idle with arms folded.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Weyer is FABULOUS! I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor! He is very punctual and very, very friendly. most of all, he cares about his patients and wants to fix whatever is wrong. His staff is phenominal! They know I'm super busy and they make sure to call me to remind me about my appointments, and they are always very, very nice. I had a procedure done to have a mole removed, and Dr. Weyer did such a great job that I have practically no scar! :) He's just such a wonderful Doctor...with a great staff...so you don't have to worry about having to "make another trip to Tucson" to see another Dermatologist. I don't think he's taking new patients, but if you ever have the chance to get in, I HIGHLY recommend him (and I don't do that for just any doctor, either!).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Richard H. Weyer's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Sierra Vista, AZ