Ratings for Dr. Johann Peters

loved having dr peters for my doctor he always listened to everything I had to say and advised me without giving pills for everything I was told today that he has retired. I will miss you

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have always had pleasant visits with Dr.Peters. He has been excellent with me and my children. He is thorough and asks if I have any questions about what we discuss. I also like that he will readily admit if he doesn't know the answer and will refer me to someone who does. He has never rushed a visit, and encourages me to follow up if there are any issues. I have, and will continue to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Have been to this doctor twice. He's terrible. Will never see him again. If he's all that is available I'll go to a different town before seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Not returning to him. Very unhelpful, went in to discuss pain issues and possible treatment. He wouldn't look up the last report from the specialist saying that he only had 10 minutes so I had better pick something that he could help me with. He did say that he would give me a referral to the specialist again. He made me feel like I was an inconvenience and was only looking for a "disability" diagnosis. This wasn't the case, I was looking for medical knowledge and assistance, neither of which I got. I left this appointment feeling belittled and frustrated, I'm not a person prone to tears but this guy had me on the verge. Who do you approach to get medical help if not a doctor? (Just a note of interest I did NOT see him for a prescription for pain!!) One more off my list of doctors to see in Rocky.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I love Dr. Peters. He is considerate and compassionate to his patients and I also noticed that he is very kind to the staff. He is knowledgable, but like everyone else, not infallable. But, if you want a prescription for a viral infection, or medical note for a "stress holiday" from work, or lot of pain killers, he's the wrong doctor for you. He does not over prescribe like other doctors. If you are looking for a nice, knowledgable friendly doctor, go see Dr. Peters.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Peter's is amazing!!!! He is so friendly and seems to really enjoy his work. From my first visit with him he has made me feel important and he also takes whatever time is needed in each appointment (he doesn't rush you out like most of the dr.s around here do.) I hope he stays here in Rocky for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr Peters has done nothing but the best for me and i like the fact that he doesn't push pills on you like some doctors in this town. He has helped me through alot of medical problems and all i can do is thank him.i love his bedside manner and how he likes to joke and put you at ease but he is also very serious when need be and if he can't do something for you he will send you to someone who can. thanks

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

It is nice to have a doctor really listen and treat you like you matter. I find Dr. Peters to be open minded, and very caring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

The first experience with Dr. Peters was with my 8 year old son who kept complaining of stomach pain. After Dr. Peters pushed around on his abdomen for a bit he said it was a small hernia and that he suggested just leaving it alone. I could not believe his suggestion and could not stand the thoughts of my child continuing to live in pain. So, I naturally asked a ton more questions - this prompted him to make a call to Dr. Sheik (who is more experienced in the field of hernias). Amazingly Dr. Sheik saw us right away and even got X-rays done that same day. As it turned out it was NOT a hernia.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

This doctor is a mess and does not listen! I was in pain and he wanted to give me medication for depression! Stay away from Dr.Peters! He should be cleaning the toilets not treating patients!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007