Ratings for Dr. Susan R. Pardee

Dr. Pardee has been my Dermatologist for over 20 years. She is an excellent physician, thorough, interested in me as a patient and tells me what I need to know in plain language and in a forthright manner. Respectful: "The doctor takes my input seriously and works with me." Thorough: "The doctor is conscientious and persistent."

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I thought I was getting the best of care. I moved across town and saw another dermatologist. Imagine my surprise when he biopsied a couple of sites that Pardee had minimized and found they were squamous cell. A bit of a shock to me as they had been there along time and I had called them to her attention. They were good size and required stitches after removal. A big disappointment to me that this happened.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I feel Dr. Pardee knows her field and feel quite comfortable and confident in her ability. I highly recommend her and have done so with many of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

She's great. Our family has been to her office many times in the past 15 years. She's very thorough and knowledgeable. she has treated us with respect and concern. I have recommended her to many others.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr Pardee, thus far, is far better than other dermatologist whom I have seen. I am glad I continued to search out a good doctor. Not an easy task but Dr. Pardee was worth the effort.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Susan Pardee provided excellent care for suspected skin cancer and pre-cancer areas on scalp. She took the time to listen and answered all my questions without hesitation. Her explanations were concise and to the point. Medications were explained in detail and an estimate for mole removal was provided along with alternative to this procedure. The staff of this office is first class and always pleasant. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I agree she always seems to be in a rush, but other than that she is a first class doctor. Unfortunately I switched to healthnet, an insurance she doesn't take. I haven't found a better dermatologist since.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

The doctor does not care about her patients everytime that i visited she seemed like she was in a rush, didnot give me time to ask any questions, and when i stopped her to ask a question she was extremely rude. Will NOT recommend this doctor at all don't be mislead by the reviews earlier cause she was only in the room for 2 min with exaggeration and was unwilling to answer my questions and was rude about it. WASTE of time and money.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

On time. Courteous. seeems knowledgable and concerned with patients. requires someone to be with you to drive if doing biopsys.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I cannot praise Dr.Pardee enough. She is by far the most knowledgeable physician I have ever met. I have been a patient of hers for about 12 yrs. Her skin cancer full-body checks are the most thorough, she can identify everything at a glance. I had a rare condition that others couldn't identify, including the hosptial emergency room. Dr.Pardee was herself on medical leave, and actually took the time from home, while recuperating, to research my condition and call me personally about it.I trust her implicitly and only wish all my other Doctors were of her caliber.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Susan R. Pardee's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)