Ratings for Dr. Robert Kadowaki

I have been a patient of Dr. Kadowaki for 47 years, since we moved to DDO. He has looked after my family and 24 of our friends. He has performed dental surgery, thanks to him I have not lost a single tooth. Dr. Kadowaki will do his outmost to save a tooth, I know, I have had numerous dentists over the years, he is a gem. As Dr. Kadowaki will retire, I am at a total loss, where I can find an excellent dentist to replace him. I and my family wish him a Happy Retirement.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have been seeing him for 10 years and he is kind, knowledgeable and I have total trust in him... His new office in Pointe-Claire is nice and the staff is great... They have direct billing for insuarnce so it makes it easier for me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I , my family and many friends, have been going to Dr. Kadowaki up to forty years, I would never go to any other dentist. He is an excellent dentist, who will try to save your tooth, every possible way. He will also perform surgery if needed, I cannot praise him enough. I have full confidence in him. I have been to many dentists over the years, he is a gem. I am sorry that he has moved to a new office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Kadowaki is an excellent dentist and a very nice man. I have been going to him for 30 years and he has always kept up with new procedures. I have never me a dental assistant I didn' like in his office and his receptionist is wonderful. I don't recall ever having to wait for more than 5 minutes in his waiting room. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon because he will be very difficult to replace.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

One of his assistant is very rough in cleaning. It seems he will retire soon and will do extra work on your teeth so to finance his retirement.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007