Ratings for Dr. Gail S. Westhoven

I don't know about the last comment, can't say I agree. Dr. Westhoven seems VERY passionate and thourough in her practice. Every time i'm there it's a little wait, but it's for good quality care. I would rather wait a little long for a good doctor than be put right in a room with a bad doctor. Overall great experience everytime!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

She's very booked but so through in her exam and very sweet it is worth the wait

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I have used Dr. Westhoven for years, I love the way she takes care of me, she seems very concerned about my skin since I have fair complexion. She must be good she is a little hard to get an appointment with.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Westoven is very right to the point and was very stern. She spent mavbe 10 minutes in the room with me and I had to wait before that, 25 minutes, and that doesn't count the time I spent in the waiting room. Overall she is not the nicest person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Gail S. Westhoven's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim