Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Martin

I had an appointment that was made 2 months ago. Walked in for appointment was told I didn’t have an appointment because I was not in the system. I put the correct day and time on my calendar. Staff was very unprofessional. They just lost stma cash paying client that had a budget of 10,000 to get some work done. Plenty of people like cash. Moving on to find someone interested. If you know a good doc please let me know. Have some cosmetic work I want done.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Martin and her staff are absolutely wonderful. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Martin is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen to EVERYTHING you have to say first and never interrupts. Also, her staff is terrific! You just cant go wrong with choosing Dr.Martin as your dermatologist!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Superior doctor! Courteous staff! Beautiful offices!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Wonderful, personable doctor who takes time with you and is very thorough. I see her even though I live an hour away from her practice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth S. Martin's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hoover, AL