Ratings for Dr. William H. Merwin

He guesses on what you have. He diagnosed me with menieres and wanted to do surgery on me. I got a second opinion and I don't have menieres just vestibilar nueritis and I'm back to 100% now. What a mistake it would have been to have surgery!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

This doctor should go ahead & retire. His staff is horrible. They won't return calls even after you have had surgery. I made mistake of using him & trying to continue but he would let you die, if it wouldn't go against him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

i like dr.merwin he restored the hearing in my right ear i'm very pleased with what he did looking forward to havung my left ear fixed to,thank you tonya ogan

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Implanted my cochlear implant. He was great and I have had good success with the device. I had no post operative problems.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Merwin is an excellent doctor who is very thoughtful about his patient's care. He has worked with me to successful control my vertigo. Office staff is always very courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Merwin if you are in need of cochlear implants. I'm a bilateral recipient and Dr. Merwin will do all he can to provide you with excellent care and personal attention.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Excellent doctor & diagnostician as well as a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

After being ignored by my family doctor for vertigo and tinnitus I went to Dr. Merwin who is an excellent doctor and listener. I am now virtually symptom free thanks to him! By the way I dropped my local family doctor and notice that you have him rated on your site exactly accurately, Poor service.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Merwin was the fourth doctor I saw about my vertigo. He knew what it was immediately and helped me get better.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. William H. Merwin's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)