Ratings for Dr. Philsamma Padamadan

Dr. Padda Madden has been with us from the very beginning with our little girl but she has not been of much help just sending us to other people never knowing what's wrong when we go there

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

She was very good with both of my boys. Very helpful. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

she diagnosed me with depression and anxiety. she then told me that i had to face what i was scared of when i went to her not knowing. i now go to dr.syed who is amazing i recommend her. dont recommend this girl.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

We were looking everywhere for an answer. And finally we got her answer. She knew right away just want my son had. She's very experienced and knowledgeable. Been to several doctors for the same problem and they never seem to have the answer. So happy I finally got one.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Genuine, caring and very knowledgeable! She takes time with each patient and is very reassuring. She was thorough with our son and took time to explain things so we understood.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

She is amazing! Was very knowledgeable and comforting. It shocks me that someone would say she doesn't support breastfeeding and pushes formula. From my experience she pushes what's going to work best for mom and baby. I went wanting to go to formula and she told me I can't just yet...that we have to do things gradually. She said breastfeeding is best for my son in our situation but she will give me strategies to get him on a bottle. she was very very comforting and reassuring. I can't wait to go back next week

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Padamadan has been wonderful with our little boy. She truly cares about finding what works and has been amazing in working with our sons school to help develop a program that works. I would recommend her to anyone who has children.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Padamadan is an incredible pediatrician. She has a great bedside manner, she approaches the child holistically.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She is rude, doesn't listen and pushes formula. She is against breastfeeding. She is also part of the CAS don't listen to her & get a new doctor

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

She first treated my daughter when she was 3 weeks. Then again at 12 months she remembered her and was very helpful. She made us feel comfortable. She answered all our questions so in a way we understood. Also she does support breastfeeding. As I nursed my daughter since day one and encouraged me to continue. (12+ now)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014