Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Bailey

Dr Bailey spent very little time with me. Not once did he try to speak in laymen's terms. Sarcastic, dry humor, condescending. Didn't understand anything about me. Was more concerned about referring me to his colleagues. Felt like he just wanted to throw additional tests my way. Read his report and it was filled with inaccuracies and inconstancies. He incorrectly documented the state of my health, what I was experiencing, etc... I will never go back again. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I went to Dr Bailey with an undiagnosed condition and severe symptoms. He was very good and I trusted him. He could not help my problem but did not give up until he referred me to someone who could help me. He does care about his patients and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Bailey has operated on me and I found him to be knowledgable, compassionate and eager to share info with me about my condition. He printed out reams of info for me. He has an incredible memory about his patients and is truly concerned about them.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

New to the area, I had to be referred to a cardiologist for a problem that existed and seemed to worsen. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bailey and believe he will handle my health very well. He spent time explaining everything to me in laymans language.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)