Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Lewis

Fantastic level of care, short waiting time, and professional attitude.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

See someone else. Dr Lewis is heartless when it comes to chronic pain. It took 2 months to get his uncaring staff to get me a referral. Even longer to get refills. He had over billed me and submitted this over billing to a collection agency. No one listens including dr lewis. The good ratings on this site were submitted by a company and are fakes.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Lewis is a very knowledgeable doctor, warm and considerate. He not only takes the time to do a detailed exam and explain his findings but he always answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I needed a new Primary Care doctor and chose Dr. Lewis' name from my insurance's website. I was leary about not having a recommendation from anyone I knew but really needed someone as my previous doctor had left private practice. Then, by chance, another patient I spoke with at my rheumatologist's office told me that she also used Dr. Lewis and he was great. She was spot on! Dr. Lewis is kind, caring, funny and he really takes the time to listen to me. I've had to see him a lot over the past 10mos because of a new medical condition, and I think his Centennial office staff is awesome! (The Aurora staff is "just okay.") I'm SO HAPPY I found him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Not very caring and the office staff was very rude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I've had several medical issues since becoming a patient of Dr. Lewis, in 1995. Each time I have seen him, if I have a list of questions he is always patient and we go over every item on my list. It is important to me that he is patient, knowledgeable and straight to the point. I will not go to any other medical practice than Mile High Primary Care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

have $50 copay. I met Dr. Lewis through an urgent care site I visited frequently since the dr.'s office I originally had never had available appts for me. He suggested I come to his practice and I've been there about 4 years. He's great and so are the other doctors and PA's i see. They all care about their patients and are great with providing sick appointments. I just wish I found him years prior. The whole office staff are great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Matthew R. Lewis's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO