Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Kushner

I have found Dr. Kushner to be very patient and kind in his care, and he has taken time with me that other doctors have not taken. I did not put a 5 for knowledgeable because my heart condition is a rare one, but he has not been ignorant of it...and he has been willing to hear things I have offered about my own care. I had doctors in other areas of the country who were far more condescending and brief, and who shared far less information with me about my care. He also takes time to think about the decisions he is making, and I believe that this shows a degree of concern for his patients. His support staff is absolutely marvelous as well, and they always take time to speak with me. I have developed some good patient/caretaker relationships with some of them throughout the past few years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I have seen Dr. Kushner a couple times now and will not return to him. If he would spend a little less time worrying about his suits and more on his patients he may be a good doctor. I found that he does not take the time to explain thngs and to make sure that you understand what is involved in your care. His support staff is great to work with.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Kushner's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)