Ratings for Dr. Kay M. Barrett

She was excellent with my mom. Doctors elsewhere wanted to rush into bypass surgery, but Dr B took the time to review the studies and talk to us about the option of different medication. the new pills worked, and dr b spared my mom an unnecessary operation.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Very Flip - did not take any time to review records before appointment. Almost dangerous in her lack of detail. She was very fast - like she had been doing for so many years, that the details of a specific case were not important.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Saw Dr. Barrett twice now and hope I will never need to see her again, reason being if you are just seeing her for a follow-up or a problem she finds minor you will be rushed out the door in a matter of minutes without an explanation. We go to cardiac doctors because we are afraid when something is going wrong with our hearts. Without medical training chest pains, shortness of breath etc..is scary. But obviously not to a doctor. Dr. Barrett is great if there is a problem to be solved or a medical procedure she can do on you but otherwise not the best with patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Barrett is very skilled at what she does and did save my life a few years back, but her bedside manner and 30 second exams have made me stop seeing her and start looking for a new doctor of cardiology. I would prefer a doctor who will take the time to listen and answer my questions.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Kay M. Barrett's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal