Ratings for Dr. Wycliffe Baird

Trek onmiddellijk zijn licentie in.Hij is niet bevoegd als arts.Niet kind vriendelijk en luistert niet naar patiënten.We zijn zijn office uitgestuurd met een ziek kind .

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He has been my doctor many years and treated me with respect and PROFESSONLISM

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have been his patient for almost 17 years. I could not take his secretary anymore she is extremely rude. I call the office for appointment. Voicemail advises me to leave my name and number and they will be calling me back in 24 hours. She calls back I was in a meeting. I called her back and she is rudely asking me why I did not give my last name. (This can be said or reminded very nicely) . I said I followed the instructions. She was extremely rude therefore I said I am not coming in. The next day she phones my home and leaves a message saying she will not authorize my prescription unless I come back for an appointment. (I am not sure this is even legal and doctor knows about this) . I have no way talking to dr directly so I decided to find another family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He's very rude, unhelpful and his receptionist is the worst. I had to find a another family Dr.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Baird has been my family physician since 1974. I found him knowledgably and caring.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Worst ER dr at Trillium! I went to the ER with bad chest pains at 145pm and left there at 9pm. This dr. barely spent 5 mnts with me and wad v rude and arrogant. After being there for 7 hrs, he came back said it was just muscular, and gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3. The other 7 patients he had seen also were v upset at the amt of time it took for him to come back to re - assess us and discharge us. When asked the nurses on duty, they just snickered and said that this with this dr. you didn't know if he would come back in 5 mnts or 5 hrs! One nurse even said, "you know dr. baird is in the other section of the ER becuase he likes to make more money!" This dr. is all about the $ and does not treat his patients with the respect and medical care that they deserve. Hoping Trillium does something about him and hope his license is taken away!! He's a disgrace to all other great dr.s out there!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I have been a client of Dr Baird for many years. I,m completely confident in his analysis. When there is a concern that is not his specialty he has always referred to the right Dr. He tells it like it is. Which is what I like. He does not prescribe medication unnecessarily. I feel his views on my health are correct and I am confident each time I leave the office with his update.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

STAY AWAY! I came into contact with this doctor when I was admitted to ER at Trillium, where he performed minor surgical procedure on me. If I'd known then what I know now, I would have left right away! He is arrogant and condescending, and I question his medical knowledge and ability! He did not even set up a follow up for me after the procedure...Find another doc for the sake of your health and sanity!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I was desperate for a family doctor as I was new to Mississauga and just found out I was pregnant. I went for a checkup and he made me feel like although I was pregnant I had no reason to be there. I was never weighed (so I still have no idea my prepregnancy weight or how much I've gained) or given a pap smear (and later found out I had a serious condition that would have been discovered and treated much earlier). He did absolutely nothing for me. When the time came to be referred to an OBGYN his receptionist took ONE FULL MONTH after she was told to to send in the referral letter. So I didn't get in with my OB for 2 months after he told me he'd refer me. Every single time I went in for a checkup I felt that he was extremely unprofessional and he made me feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. When blood tests he'd sent me for were needed at my OB office he just plain old DIDN'T SEND THEM so I had to complete a couple tests twice for no reason. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Rude, uncaring and a do nothing individual, did not appreciate the client's condition. refused to provide referrals. receptionist ignored clietn while looking at photographs. a very bad imprsiion of what a doctor and a doctor's office should be

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010