Ratings for Dr. Wycliffe Baird

've known Dr.Baird for over 30 years. My experience with him throughout the years has always been on a professional note. He is compassionate, he listens, is very knowledgable and will answer any questions or concerns. He has always, always lead me in the right direction. He has a great, funny sense of humor overall cares about my/his patient needs. His staff is amazingly friendly, always smiling and greats all patients as they walk in. He is very, very busy with his patients but handles all in a timely fashion. He also is both of my sons doctor since birth to present day. (25 & 26) yrs of age. I highly recommend this family doctor. He has saved my life in more ways than I can express.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

From my experience with Dr. Baird; he has been very knowledgeable MEDICALLY. His assistants however are the EXTREME WORST. DISRESSPECTFUY, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND (WHAT SEEMS LIKE) PHYSCHOLOGICAL BLOCKS. …

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Trek onmiddellijk zijn licentie in.Hij is niet bevoegd als arts.Niet kind vriendelijk en luistert niet naar patiënten.We zijn zijn office uitgestuurd met een ziek kind .

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He has been my doctor many years and treated me with respect and PROFESSONLISM

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I have been his patient for almost 17 years. I could not take his secretary anymore she is extremely rude. I call the office for appointment. Voicemail advises me to leave my name and number and they will be calling me back in 24 hours. She calls back I was in a meeting. I called her back and she is rudely asking me why I did not give my last name. (This can be said or reminded very nicely) . I said I followed the instructions. She was extremely rude therefore I said I am not coming in. The next day she phones my home and leaves a message saying she will not authorize my prescription unless I come back for an appointment. (I am not sure this is even legal and doctor knows about this) . I have no way talking to dr directly so I decided to find another family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He's very rude, unhelpful and his receptionist is the worst. I had to find a another family Dr.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Baird has been my family physician since 1974. I found him knowledgably and caring.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Worst ER dr at Trillium! I went to the ER with bad chest pains at 145pm and left there at 9pm. This dr. barely spent 5 mnts with me and wad v rude and arrogant. After being there for 7 hrs, he came back said it was just muscular, and gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3. The other 7 patients he had seen also were v upset at the amt of time it took for him to come back to re - assess us and discharge us. When asked the nurses on duty, they just snickered and said that this with this dr. you didn't know if he would come back in 5 mnts or 5 hrs! One nurse even said, "you know dr. baird is in the other section of the ER becuase he likes to make more money!" This dr. is all about the $ and does not treat his patients with the respect and medical care that they deserve. Hoping Trillium does something about him and hope his license is taken away!! He's a disgrace to all other great dr.s out there!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I have been a client of Dr Baird for many years. I,m completely confident in his analysis. When there is a concern that is not his specialty he has always referred to the right Dr. He tells it like it is. Which is what I like. He does not prescribe medication unnecessarily. I feel his views on my health are correct and I am confident each time I leave the office with his update.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

STAY AWAY! I came into contact with this doctor when I was admitted to ER at Trillium, where he performed minor surgical procedure on me. If I'd known then what I know now, I would have left right away! He is arrogant and condescending, and I question his medical knowledge and ability! He did not even set up a follow up for me after the procedure...Find another doc for the sake of your health and sanity!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010