Ratings for Dr. Parra Tomkins

I have been seeing Dr. Tomkins's for over a few years. She is very compassionate, gentle, kind, and takes time to listen/dialogue including patients options and decisions.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tomkins for 15 years. She hadps helped me through surgery and a number of issues. If you are looking for a kind, compassionate doctor with an appreciation for alternative options, look no further! I live over 1 hour away now, and refuse to switch PCPs.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Parra is the best doctor I have ever seen. She's generous with her time and expertise, personable and warm and has great insight. She took my complicated medical needs in stride and gave me helpful, thoughtful advice. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Tomkins for quite a while now. She has seen me through some tough times, and is one of the best doctors I know. Dr. Tomkins is kind, compassionate, and takes the time to really listen. Her medical knowledge and advice is second to none.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Very kind and helpful. She takes her time to really get to know the person, not just treat a symptom. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Parra is by far the best doctor I've ever had. She takes her time and actually sits down and listens to what I have to say then gives me feedback. She is open minded and walks you through ALL of your options. She's an MD but knowledgeable about alternative medicine and therapies. Best doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Tomkins is easy to talk to, knowledgeable and sweet. She totes a laptop around and has a TON of information at her fingertips that she's only too happy to print out for you. She is very interested in discussing your long-term health care, if you're into that sort of thing (I am, as I'll be trying to get pregnant soonish). I've seen her twice -- just switched to her as my PCP a few months ago -- and adore her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Parra Tomkins's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Somerville, MA