Ratings for Dr. Michael Swor

I found him to be a "One Size Fits All" Dr. He did not listen to me or my Endocrinologist, causing me serious harm.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr Swor is a wonderful carrying doctor.He spends time with you as if you are his only patient. I had surgery on March 5 as Dr Swors patient.I am very happy wiith his care and the results.. I want to say his office staff and nurses are wonderful. Cant recommend Dr Swor high enough

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Very knowledgeable staff and were able to accommodate my handicap issues....waiting room chairs were comfortable and other patients seem very happy when exiting after visits.Dr.Swor was very gentle during exam and answered all my concerns.I had been dreading this visit for 3yrs.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Swor excellent doctor and surgeon, compassionate and caring takes his time and listens and explains. Wonderful friendly and helpful staff. Participates with most insurance plans.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

so many of the doctor ratings are inaccurate when you actually check the facts with the office or even the practice website- so don't believe things that sound too good or too bad- this practice is excellent and consistently top ranked by other professionals

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Great doctor compassionate,brilliant ,skilled surgeon,but excepts no insurance. He only treats self pay. Too bad for those patients who only have insurance or medicare.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Staff is task oriented, stressed although courteous. Dr. Sword takes his time explaining, is pleasant and seems knowledgeable. Phone calls are retuned promptly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

This was probably my worst experience with a doctor's office. Went to him 3 different times, thinking maybe my first and second bad experiences could have been flukes. The office staff is extremely unprofessional, nurse asked if I had been experiencing any problems while she had me in the hallway with a male drug sales rep right behind me. Really? You want me to discuss my gyn problems with this stranger right behind me??? The office never called me with test results, I had to call multiple times. When I finally reached someone, they told me the result was "fine". A month later I was able to access my online records, only to find out that my test result was not "fine". I also noticed that family history that they had in my records was incorrect. I had a feeling that the nurse wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, and the information in my online record proved it. I waited over 1.5 hours for my appointment and when the doctor came, he met with me for less than 90 seconds. When I mentioned to Dr. Swor an issue that I was having, his response was "cut down on drinking coffee and soda". (I only drink one cup of coffee a day, and never drink soda). I felt he had no interest in my issue, and I ultimately went to another doctor who is treating my issue appropriately.

Submitted December 8, 2015

This practice likes people with good insurance....when they tell you, you need a procedure do you home work... almost became their guinea pig....nurse practitioner Alison condescending!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015