Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Tilsner

I find staff friendly & helpful. Dr. Appeared knowledgeable & very competent. He is quite, but answers my questions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Tilsner is a wonderful, highly competent doctor. Many years ago he was recommended to me by a highly regarded surgeon friend and I have been nothing but pleased with his care, which included a complicated surgery that has transformed my life for the better. Dr. Tilsner is quiet, has in some ways the demeanor of a studious graduate student and is no glad hand. But if you are looking for a first rank ear and nose doc, he's the guy. I simply can't believe these negative ratings. Everything about his practice, including staff and nurses, is first rate and totally professional. I am grateful for Dr. Tilsner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

prescribed eye drops for an ear infection whats up with that.They hurt my ear.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

My son had his first visit with the Dr yesterday. He came in to the office, checked my son for about 5minutes and that was it. He said he would get back with us with to get xrays. But his face to face conversations do not seem welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

After being an hour late, he came in the room and didn't even say hello. He asked me if I knew what I had to which I responded that my dentist had taken biopsy and said it was cancer but that not being his field he didn't know more except that he thought he had gotten it all. He volunteered no further information. He said he was going to order an X-Ray, a CT scan and an appointment with the cancer center. This was two weeks ago and he has don none of these things. He was rude, condescending, late and offered me no information on my decease. The few questions I knew to ask he only answered with the briefest, incomplete, mean and condescending way possible. This man should not have medical license.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Extremely professional,caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Tilsner's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Kaiser-Permanente