Ratings for Dr. Nathan M. Bobrow

Love Dr. Bobrow and staff . Debbie and Tish excellent at what they do.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Bobrow is the absolute best gynecologist ever, I've been with him for 15 years and it saddens my heart to see him go. I just wished he would've referred me to someone just as good before he moved on.☆☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I know that Dr.Bobrow and staff members are the best Dr.Bobrow and staff will be missed truly I have been with him since the late seventies Dr.Bobrow is the best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Bobrow was my doctor back in the late 80's and he was an awesome doctor, caring, listened, and more. He staff was just as great as he was. I sent my family members to him and they felt the same. I had a foster daughter and sent her to him and she just love him. Thank you Dr Bobrow and Staff keep doing what you do best in my eyes.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Bobrow, has seen me through good time & bad. Let me start off by saying his staff Debbie, Tish just to name a few are excellent. I first went to Dr. Bobrow when I was pregnant with Tyler and he had to be the one to deliver the bad news to me. (That my child was dead) Dr. Bobrow didnt do anything but help me to remain calm and helped me through that bad ordeal. Now I still to this dad Dr. Bobrow just welcome me with warm arms. He is the best and he makes you use your common sense. He is very helpful and i love him to death. he made sure that everything was fine when i had my youngest son. All i can say is that Dr. bobrow & his staff are very friendly & helpful.. I love then guys..

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Bowrow is the absolute best. Very warm and inviting and you can feel at ease to talk to him about any issue. I will be taking my two teen daughters to him very soon.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I love Dr. Bobrow. He is very supportive and straightforward. His staff is very helpful and I'm very pleased to have him as my Ob-Gyn.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Bobrow saw me through my 4th pregnancy without a hitch. He showed genuine concern for me and my baby was born on his predicted due date exactly. I was very pleased with him and his care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

First I must make somethings clear Dr. Bobrow not only is very competent he is honest and straight forward. I would not want to see a doctor who will bull crap me amout my health. He has delivered all my neices and nephews and 3 out of my four children. Not only is he wonderful the staff is remarkable. You will be welcomed with open arms. I even got a chance to meet his darling wife. I would consider his expertise extraordinary and if I didn't move to Loudoun County I would still see him if my work schedule permitted. So don't take the words of any patient as fullproof about any physician there are bad expereinces in life and if you don't mention what your problem or concern is don't expect for anyone to be able to read your mind I love Dr. Bobrow as a physician and you will too. signed sad to have left

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Bobrow for about 12 years and haven't had any problems. The staff has always been helpful and answered all of my questions. He's a Dr. that's straight forward and will "tell it like it is". I'll continue to go to him until he retires.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Nathan M. Bobrow's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1973)