Ratings for Dr. Gretchen L. Crittenden

Have been her patient for over a decade - she has always treated me with respect, consideration, compassion, and the utmost competence. Over the years, she's diagnosed & effectively managed my arrhythmia, a benign murmur, and ruled out a triple-A, as well as helped me define a practical management plan for my overall cardiac health ( have a fair number of genetic risks that complicate lifestyle factors). My husband is also one of her patients, and I would unreservedly bring any other family member to her for cardiac care. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

They appeared to be way over booked and my 4 day testing procedure turned into a 16 day one. Staff was very friendly but made mistakes which messed up the test results. Took a week to get results of testing and only after I called and complained.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

doctor never came to speak to speak to myself or father after heart catheterization, waited six hours to hear from her, father felt he wasn't valued. ANY communication about what happened would have been appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Gretchen L. Crittenden's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA