Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Vossler

I have been a patient for over 6 years. Always willing to spend the time to discuss my condition, answer all my questions and to give my concerns ample thought. Has helped to reduce my HT and reduce my medications. Great communicator. I have a lot of confidence in Vossler.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Vossler for 5 plus years now. I have always felt I was getting the very best care. He has helped me keep my Chronic Heart Failure under control. He was also the cardiologist on call when I had my Cardiac Arrest. With him the medics and my daughter I have recovered remarkably. I always feel very confident while i am being examined by Vossler, any questions I have he addresses each one. I feel so confident in Vossler when my mother was looking for a cardiologist I had no problem refering her to Vossler.And he has a great staff that is also very caring. His PA is wonderful as well Ireana has just as much passion about patient care. Hands down best Doctor for my HEART I could ask for. Thanks, Baker

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Vossler is extremely rude, is a liar, extremely egotistical, dictatorial, and refused to give me prescriptions for the medications that have taken for over 15 years to lower my blood pressure, and left me vulnerable to a potential heart attack or stroke without them.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Mark R. Vossler's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA