Ratings for Dr. Lyle Weston

He is very good for his patients. He really care for us tk dr weston.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

One of my favorite ologists'. Great man, very good @ what he does and so easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Great doctor,intelligent, polite, compationate, almost opposite of Fawaz

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Doctor Weston is extremely knowledgeable and is genuinely there to help you. I recently had an appointment with Doctor Weston and he took a full hour of his time assessing me. He told me what he thought I was experiencing as I explained it to him and layed out every option of what we could do about it. He was very understanding and so easy to talk to. He also made sure all of my questions and concerns were answered. He also took his time explaining things in a way that was understabls. Dr Weston is very helpful and I am glad it was him I got to meet with.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I felt like I was meeting Santa Claus! Dr Weston's eyes spoke to me. I felt care, compassion and understanding and someone that was willing to honestly look at where I was at. I feel like if there was a Santa Claus he'd be just like Dr Weston! Seriously, he is very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Laying in a George dumont hospital bed , I seen dr weston as the doctor on call a lot of people I know had him and everyone is right , this man can make you feel so happy and giggley while your in pain , he made my family feel very comfortable and more relaxed , he is truly a gift to Moncton , great sence of humor , and so caring he makes me feel safer then with any other neurologist , there's a 4 year waiting list with him because he's the best

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Only good neurologist I've had and only man that cares about his patients

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Very caring and nice and friendly with his patients. My brother is under his care now with CIDP and he is getting good treatment and care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have to agree with all the other comments. I saw Dr. Weston and was pleasantly surprised that he was so nice. After all the tests were completed Dr.Weston realized that I would need a MRI. I am very clausophobic and Dr. Weston took the time to explain everything to me. Once the results were back from the MRI he referred me to Dr. Fawaz (whom I would also recommend highly) Dr. Weston is a very nice man and a very nice doctor! Moncton is lucky to have him. DS

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Great understanding doctor, has time to talk and cares.Knows his stuff and is willing to listen to concerns and fears, never makes you feel stupid or a bother.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010