Ratings for Dr. Lyle Weston

Dr. Lyle Weston is such a kind & compassionate doctor. If you have him you are in the best hands. He’s very patient and unrushed. I felt completely comfortable with him. Plus he has a wonderful warm sense of humour that made the whole experience so much easier :) We wish him many blessings.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

One of the most understanding and caring sessions I have ever experience with a Doctor. The story with my health concerns was a long one, but he shared his time generously and explained my situation in terms that I could understand. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Excellent manner, knowledge, staff, very easy to talk to and answer all concerns

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Although he wasn't very familiar with my condition, he was a good listener and I felt he genuinely cared. So far, the recommendations he made have helped. Very nice person, a great Doctor that explains his procedure and the results. If you have to see Dr. Weston, consider yourself fortunate.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr.Weston is one of the nicest Dr. I have seen. He takes his time to explain to you the results of your test. Very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Hewas very positive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Iseen dc weston in the pass year and last year he did more test ,he could not found anything like all the other comment he so caring in all his ways went he take to you he explain a way that you are able to understand .After explain to me that maybe he had somebody that probrebly be able to find what was wrong so he send me to sombody else i tell you that did not have the same attitude then my special neurologist the first tink he did he give me pill for parkinson that i lost 36%of my eye sight and i wasn't even saking one bit after a couple a visit he told me and my husband that he could not found anything so fou me and my husband it was normal for us to ask him what wound be the nexr step you want belive what he told us .he said send your head to the sciance (well i told him to put my name down ) he answer you have to be dead to do that , what a person that have nice bedside manner .I'm not saying that he that good in wath he good at but for me it was a 0 .Thang you there are not all likke that went they can't find and answer

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

He is very good for his patients. He really care for us tk dr weston.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

One of my favorite ologists'. Great man, very good @ what he does and so easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Great doctor,intelligent, polite, compationate, almost opposite of Fawaz

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Doctor Weston is extremely knowledgeable and is genuinely there to help you. I recently had an appointment with Doctor Weston and he took a full hour of his time assessing me. He told me what he thought I was experiencing as I explained it to him and layed out every option of what we could do about it. He was very understanding and so easy to talk to. He also made sure all of my questions and concerns were answered. He also took his time explaining things in a way that was understabls. Dr Weston is very helpful and I am glad it was him I got to meet with.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016