Ratings for Dr. Jantina Vanderlinde

She was one hour and ten minutes late to see me. The staff was rude and unhelpful. She apologized for being tardy, but said she did not have control over this. However, upon looking the receptionist scheduled 5 minutes per person. The DR. said in order to see her on time, I must make a morning appointment. How about not scheduling so many appointments during the day? It's rude to make your patients wait on you. I will not see her again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

(I see Dr. Van Der Linde at the Cambridge Health Alliance in Somerville, MA -- not at Lawrence, MA -- so the staff rating is for that facility.) Dr. Van Der Linde has been my PCP for several years now, and I've always thought she was good -- but during my most recent physical, I'd have to say her customer service was nothing short of fantastic. Unlike many other doctors I've seen in the past, Dr. Van Der Linde always takes the time to answer any questions thoroughly and she doesn't make you feel rushed. This past time, when I described a difficult emotional situation I've been dealing with, she spent about 20 minutes with me discussing the ramifications and actions I could take. She was extremely empathetic and I believe she cares very much about addressing the "whole health" of her patients. At the end, after she had already spent so much time with me, she still asked if I had any other questions for her. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Jantina Vanderlinde's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company