Ratings for Dr. John A. Heywood

Very Qualified. He resolved the arythmia first time. I'm a functioning WHOLE Person once again due to this Doctor. May God continue to allow him to walk on the water, Just kidding but he is Great!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I saw Dr Heywood about 12 years ago and he determined that i needed a stent immediately. He and Dr Amidon worked together to save my life. It was very long ago but I remember that he was a very good doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Very smart, but I feel sometimes my spoken questions as well as my obvious interest in having more knowledge concerning my condition, are not addressed as well as they could be, possibly due to his worry about malpractice suits. I'd be willing to sign a waiver - I just want ALL the possible information I can get. Dr. Heywood is a very good doctor, knows what he's doing, and I feel lucky to have him, I just wish we could be more frank with each other - maybe it's just me! I'll try harder next time :)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. John A. Heywood's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA