Ratings for Dr. William Bilnoski

Dr Bilnoski did excellent work for me. He performed a angioplasti and stent placement after a heart attack. I was awake the whole time and though I was told I might feel a "pinch" I never felt anything. His stent placment is working well and I feel great. Thanks Dr. Bill.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I have had Dr Bilnoski as my cardiologist since 1987. I was only 35 at the time. I have been with him ever since and have every confidence in him. He has helped me in so many situations. I feel he is more like a friend than my doctor. His staff is absolutely wonderful and they make me feel like they really care about me, even when I don't follow the rules.:) I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality dr and surgeon and I have had quite a bit of experience with all of that. I am most thankful that he has been my dr and surgeon all these years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

I was very pleased with this doctor, his surgery went smoothly, he explained why and the what,good followup appointments.very thourough.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Simply put, Dr. Bilnoski saved my one-true-love's life. He is a surgeon through and through,so after your surgery get a cardiologist.Dr.B is a gifted surgeon and is much more at home on his surgery 'turf' than in an exam room, a fact that I took personally at first but came to understand he simply is not an after- care type. If you understand this going in you won't go through the strange offense of his being pretty much completely unfamiliar with your case in the exam room. No Worries- he is an outstanding surgeon and very thorough post-surgery explaining to me what he did & why, etc. You won't see much of him during recovery at least I didn't.I do NOT fault him for this; many talented Docs have seen thier true work imposed upon by staff-cuts and insurance regs. Even us 'laymen' understand some surgeons to have a 'certain something' mere mortals could never posess. Very thankful to have had the benefit of his surgical talent. Also: really handsome...!Always nice in a hero, no?

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. William Bilnoski's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1979)