Ratings for Dr. Jed D. Holmes

money hungry monster been with him all of my childhood and over portion of. adult hood drop me. because I got laid off from job got drop because I paided my balance off slowly so all the docs including Holmes refused to see me anymore

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Holmes has been our family doctor for years and is amazing. I feel absolutely fortunate and blessed to have him as our doctor. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Straight forward, talks you through any and all tests. He is a very generous man. My biggest fear is moving and losing him as a doctor. Literally one of the best in the country.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Jed Holmes is the most sociable, caring, compassionate, professional doctor I've ever had. I've known him for over 30 years and will be very sad to see him retire someday.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

He is the best....I grew up,with a family Dr. who was also one of our family's best friends so,I was spoiled. I never thought I would find someone equal to make me so comfortable that I look forward to seeing him. He listens never rushes you and has a sense of humor and loads of compassion.I have told him that he has a manner that I don't believe can be taught....it is just a natural part of his personality!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Holmes is an absolutely fabulous physician! Completely down to earth and genuinely cares about his patients. And maybe even a little on the handsome side :) In all seriousness he is an incredible human being and am proud to call him MY pcp.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Excellent doctor....There aren't many doctors like this left in our world today. Can't say enough good about him. Highest rating for being compassionate, efficient and skilled.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Have seen Dr. Holmes since I was born and am now taking my daughter to him. He's good enough that he has won Dr. of the year and is not accepting new patients since he is always full.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Been going to Dr Jed Holmes for nearly 20 years and cannot say enough good things about him. He keeps on schedule and takes the time to talk to a patient so they understand what and why he is doing something. He is very compassionate and empathizes with the patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Jed D. Holmes's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "money hungry monster been with him all of my childhood and over portion of. adult hood drop me. because I got laid off from job got drop because I paided my bal..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Holmes has been our family doctor for years and is amazing. I feel absolutely fortunate and blessed to have him as our doctor. Couldn't ask for a better do..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Straight forward, talks you through any and all tests. He is a very generous man. My biggest fear is moving and losing him as a doctor. Literally one of the bes..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring and smart man. He listens and offers several solutions, if available, to try and meet my families needs"

September 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=6610'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.2

February 5, 2014